Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brian Head

Our trip to Brian Head was soooooooooo much fun! Of course I called my mom only 15 min. after dropping her off...give me a break, I couldn't help it. :) Our friends Dom and Juisele came with us and we got to stay in one of his clients cabin. This was not just any cabin, it was a three level fully furnished cabin with a bar, 3 bed, 3 bath, four wheelers, big screens...the works. AMAZING! Anyway, We basically went to celebrate Brad's 28th b-day, yes 28! OLD MAN hahahahah. The weather was absolutely perfect, I even got burnt! We had a great time carving the mountain, riding in the park and well just letting loose...except Brad and I kept wondering about Mayley. Once a parent always a parent, even on vacation. Below are some silly pics I took and an even sillier video of me trying to jump and then crashing.


Brad and I


Me riding over a car
The four of us


Hanging right outside our cabin



I took all these grat pics and then realized later I had my camera in black and white mode :( I was so mad!








No comments:

Post a Comment