Monday, February 7, 2011

Stay at Home Mom = Projects

You know what having another girl means??? (Besides all of us being on the same cycle...) Getting to reuse all of Mayley's furniture, bedding, and clothing! Wahoo! And while I am excited that we are saving now, I know that two girl means shelling out more cash in the future. Oh yes its true, girls = formal dresses, accessories, cool clothes, make up, WEDDINGS ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good luck darling husband...oh yes and shot gun ;)

Anyway, We finally got the new babies nursery put together which meant we had to get rid of our office. We also finished Mayley's new "big girl" room. So here are some pics of her cute new room...I will post nursery pics when it is completely finished.






 Aside bed rooming, I have been making bows as well just for fun :) I'm a regular Martha around here lately. Okay maybe not as good as her but at least I'm cooler! LOL












2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! I love all the butterflies. Can't wait to see the nursery. =) I think I would sport that Skull bow too. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! I love the room and the bows.. everything. I'm a bit jealous that you get to embark on pink things, lol.. but Mayley and the new baby are some lucky girls to have a mom like you! =]

    ReplyDelete