Monday, February 27, 2012

Lift Ticket

The smell of fresh snow
The sound of sharp edges cutting through the snow
Board against metal...sliding
Cranking chairlifts
Clicking straps and jacket zippers
Pennywise pounding in my ear
Tree line
Powder
Trail rides
Kickers
Board slide 50/50...On accident
Breathing hard bombing down the hill
Cold nose and snow in pants
Bruised ego
Chairlift audience...hollar
Resting sole, panoramic view, deep couch, natural beauty surrounds
Jager, beer, jager, beer, burger
Liquid courage
Laughter is heard and heads are spinning
Going up the lift
Courage
Pride
Show off
Speed check
Rosy cheeked, wind blown hair, sun burnt goggle face, click click memories
That shit cray
Homebound...But I'll be back
Pink pants and all

Not the same with out my BF Snowsia. But I guess your bro in law works alright! Bahahahahha




1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have described a day of snowboarding with you any better! Man I wish I could have just hopped in the car and gone to B-Head with you guys...tons o fun. "We are white and we can't RAP" hope you threw one out there in my honor.

    Snowsia out!

    ReplyDelete