Wednesday, February 20, 2013

15 Minute Photo Session

Every now and then I like to pick up my camera and turn it on my own kids. Of course I have no patience with my own kids. Other kids, I can photograph all day whether they cooperate or not! So anyway, since they were already dressed that day for Valentine's Day I took advantage. We went in the backyard to "play" and I started snapping away. The lighting was terrible for me to just take candids. (Yes you nee good lighting to compensate for camera speed etc. when kids are on the go) so I had to make sure they were standing in just the right spot. Did they want to? Of course not!!! Did I make them? Of course I did. So instead of showing you ALL the good ones (to make you think that its easy to get kids to cooperate) I will show you the truth! Hahahahah

Now individually they do pretty good! Lainey will ham it up a longer than Mayley, hence the extra pictures of Bug. 


         

         

Now this is where the real fun begins! As soon as I sit them down next to each other this is what tends to unfold. I think the pictures will speak for themselves! One word, GIRLS!!!







1 comment:

  1. Well Ashley the quality of the photo's is evident. Obviously the child subjects had a mind of their own. I think the photo's are great candids. All that stuff they're doing is what kids do. Doesn't get any more candid than that with the little ones. Besides later on you can pull these out and show them to all their friends to see. LOL!

    ReplyDelete