Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lainey's 2nd Birthday!

My little bug is growing up so fast! I can't believe she turned two already. Look at my sweet bug last year compared to this year!

Same silly, happy little girl! 

Last year we had a lady bug themed party since she is our Lainey bug or better known as just Bug. This year she wanted to have a Minnie Mouse themed party. 

Here are some decorations from her party.

Balloons and the famous piƱata! Since her birthday is on Cinco De Mayo we try to include something from the holiday into her b-day! :) 
 This is the cake I made her...well for the guests. Three layers of chocolate and funfetti with hot pink vanilla icing! The cake below is her smash cake. 
These are the Minnie Mouse pretzels and the candy coated Oreos I made...YUM!

Now I had to put this out for my mom. The Barbie in the background is the one my mom gave me for my Bday in 1995. Yes till int he box as many others girls can attest too. Our moms liked to torture us. So here is Lainey's first birthday barbie 2013, out of the box! LOL (The Barbie on the right)

We had such a fun day with our family and friends. I couldn't help but get teary eyed thinking that this party is the last party we will celebrate in this house :( But that's for another blog. 

Here are some of the photos that my dear friend Heather took for us :) Thanks Heather!!


 Of course our dysfunctional family photo op! LOL We really do think it's hilarious that this how it usually turns out...hahhahhaha
Marcus and Mayley being silly
One of my favs :) 

My pretty little bug




If looks could kill! LOL "Dad I know you are not going to smash that thing in my face!"






What are you laughing at???


It's not funny!!!! I'm going to kill you!


Just kidding. I love you



Grampa time

Rare we ever get a photo with most of the family in it :) Yes Scarlett is our family too! Wish my broski and Carra would have made it time for this...and then we tried to add in the cousins and the kids all walked away and that was that...LOL We tried. 


Happy Birthday Bug! We love you so so much. You are so smart, funny and full of life and we can't wait to see what this year brings. 

xoxoxoxoxoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment