Thursday, February 26, 2009

6 Month Update

Mayley had her 6 month check-up and is weighing in at 16.9 lbs. and 27 in. Her last check-up she weighd 15lbs. and was 25 in. so she is growing nice and healthy! The Dr. said it is time to baby proof the house because pretty soon she will be crawling...we think she will run before she crawls by the way she moves in her walker. She also gets to start eating more baby food, so far she really likes peas, carrots and sweet potatos. She always makes makes a sour face at the fruit but she keeps on opening her mouth for more so I guess she likes it all so far. The only things she does not like are squah and pears, those made her tummy hurt. Other than that she is SUFFERING or I guess we are LOL from teething! She hasn't gotten any yet but boy does she chew on everything and anything...always accompanied by screaming and crying. Oh the joys of pareting! She hasn't sat up yet but she is working on it.



Mayley and I have been going to Gymboree on Wednesdays to the level 1 class. It is so much and she gets to interact with two other little babies, both boys who are only weeks old. I will be moving her up to level 2 pretty soon...she's over level 1, she is ready to learn harder stuff. I think I enjoy the class more than her right now. I get to get out of the house and talk to other moms which is nice. Also my mom finally finished her conferenced so she is is excited to spend more time with her grand daughter...and so am I LOL Her other Grandma Ellen has been coming over on Fridays to babysit while Brad and I play soccer.



As for Brad, he is loving every moment of being a dad. I always new he would be good at it but watching him is amazing. He loves her so much and loves to see her grow and learn. He thinks she is already good at math! hahahahah go figure engineer. I don't know about that but I do know that she loves to chew on his nose...I'm just saying.



Below are some pictures I just took of her





















No comments:

Post a Comment