Thursday, February 12, 2009

Its Getting Hot in Here!

As cold as it is outside, things were heating up in our house. Mayley had her first fever :( She woke up one morning with a temperature of 100.5 and she was not a happy camper all day. So naturally we gave her Tylenol every four hours and were hopeful that it would go away. After a long night of holding her and comforting her she finally fell asleep and so did we. The next morning she woke up with that pesky fever again. Since I'm a first time mommy I freaked out and took her to the Dr. I had an appointment at 10:30 and had to sit on the sick side with all these coughing, snotty nosed, fever, fluish kids. Oh joy! I finally got in an hour later. The Doc checked her out and said she was super healthy and just had a little fever bug and to continue doing what I was already doing. Of course the fever went away later that day. Yeah! no more worrying...except now Brad and I are sick thanks to me going to the docters office to get Mayley better. Hahahaha Oh well what can you do? Cough cough, sneeze, blowing nose...excuse me. Instead of leaving you mith my cold bug, I'll leave you with a Mayley bug.





1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    Sorry to hear you all are fighting that nasty cold. Glad to hear Mayley is feeling better. The pics are adorable! Love the one of her sleeping with her hand over her face.
    Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete