Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Belly Bump #3!

It's bittersweet this being my last and final pregnant belly. What better way to document it than with a beautiful photo shoot shot by my amazing and talented great friend Heather. I can't begin to thank you enough Heather for capturing this last maternity shoot in just the way I envisioned it. I know I asked a lot of you! Sun flare, natural, bohemian, multiple outfit changes, kids, grass, trees, did I leave anything out? Probably. Anyway, Heather you nailed it! I love you to pieces for getting it :)

Hey friends. Remember that one trip to the cabin? you know snowboarding, dancing, jager? Yeah that one. Well enter Ivy! LOL I recall that it was Valentine's Day when I realized…I'M LATE!!! What? That's impossible! Well, the test said otherwise. I'm pretty sure I dialed numbers until someone picked up their phone and I could have a complete panic attack like this was my first rodeo or something. LOL Get a grip someone said. Okay, I eventually calmed down and accepted that the good lord blessed me with a baby at just the right time. I was on the verge at that time in my life that I was happy with two kids and was ready to be done but nope, Ivy wanted to come into this world and she chose me :) I am forever grateful too.

The next night Brad and I went out to dinner at out one of our favorite steak place Mon Ami Gabi. This is the setting where I
placed a card down in front of him and watched him read.






I'm not sure if that's the face of holy sh** or holy F&*$ 

Either way, we were both excited and a little scared. No matter how many kids you have, its always scary!

Enough about that….Here is our Maternity shoot! 









                        









































No comments:

Post a Comment