Thursday, June 19, 2014

Family Photo Day!

I know I haven't blogged in FOREVER! So now that we have updated our photos I guess it's a good time. We all know that taking family photos can be a task…I would know since I am usually the one taking them! LOL My family does not have one photo of all of us together so it was really special that we finally got everyone together in the same place, at the same time. Not only did we get family photos, we got my grandparents for their 60th anniversary and a few engagement ones for my bro and beautiful soon to be sis in law.It was epically windy of course and hot! we still managed to get out there and "just take the picture!" Sorry, I had to place an inside joke in there for our friend/photographer.

So through the wind, the heat, the whining, the meltdowns, and the wind again we managed to get out photos! I couldn't be more grateful to Heather of Heather K Photography for doing this for us. I can finally feel a little more at peace knowing we got these family photos finally.

Enjoy! Heather you did a lovely job capturing us :) Sorry you got yelled at hahahahahah ;) But at least you got paid in beer! LOL























No comments:

Post a Comment