Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bellies



I love a girl who loves their pregnant body. This shoot was so much fun and what a trooper she was. We shot the outside ones at 8 in the morning hoping to beat the heat but I was sadly mistaken! LOL We were sweating buckets. The part that is funny was that I was complaining more than she and I am not the pregnant one! I'm just glad we got to finish up inside her nicely air conditioned house. Shooting on location is my favorite. I love being able to make my clients comfortable and yet feel like they are right inside a studio. Turn on some music, dance a little, laugh, have fun, and work it for the camera! I had a blast adding traditional elements to some glamourous ones. This girl is full of color so I felt it only necessary to make her photos fit her personality with lots of color and fun. I hope you enjoy a few!
























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I just love them. Great job and lovely prego mommy!

    ReplyDelete