Monday, July 19, 2010

What is fulfillment to you?

Do you ever feel like maybe you are living the wrong life? You see someone else's and envy it...That was supposed to be you. Maybe that feeling comes from a past life. It's like you have an urge to be something or someone or do something that you know won't happen. But for some reason you were chosen to walk the path that you are on right now which has lead you into this life that you are living. Although there are things I wish I could have done, I look at what I have right in front of me and I wouldn't give it up for the world. I am so fulfilled in love, family, education, laughter, friends, and opportunities. I am so glad that I am me and this is my life and when I really look hard into the lives I foolishly sometimes envy, what I really see is emptiness and I suddenly feel very full or blessed. Fulfillment is not about money, status, fame, parties, material or the perfect body. It's what I've had, what I have and what I will have...It's the path that I am following. My yellow brick.


My life would not be worth living without these two. I love them so much :) Im thankful for my the path i have chosen because it led me to them.

1 comment:

  1. I relate to every sentence on this page. Its important to realize what we have and put more emphasis on that... then the things we dont.

    ReplyDelete