Thursday, July 1, 2010

(To the tune of head, shoulders, knees and toes) Headache, Pimple, Cramps, and Kids Cramps and Kids

I have a headache, a pimple, cramps, and two kids under the age of two running me into the ground. (babysitting) HELP! This coffee is not doing the trick, I used to see my mom drink it when i was little and  it seemed to make her feel better. Maybe she added something special to it. My attempt at being adult-like has not paid off. As for now I shall look like a Cathy comic. I wonder what Octomom looks like in the morning?

Anyway, as soon July 5th rolls around we are officially going on vacation! Wahoo! San Diego here we come! Speaking of road trips...Where in the world did that dreaded song I used to annoy my family with come from? "99 bottles of beer on the wall" what a great family road trip song! LOL Maybe 99 bottles of beer would nock me out enough to wake up Monday...Just kidding people!

Well have a fantastic week and a productive or lazy one which ever you suits your fancy. I shall return to rug rats, snotty noses, gumdrop looking characters with legs on T.V. and my coffee breathe all topped off with a pimple.

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha! You crack me up. Ya, I can barely handle one kid right now. yikes. good karma points for babysitting though! Im so jealous youre going on vacation! Hope you have a blast though!

    ReplyDelete