Sunday, April 29, 2012

Her Very First Steps!

It is very rare the someone actually catches their child's very first steps on camera but I managed to do it! I had my phone recording, trying to catch Lainey dancing as she does all day long and then it happened! She took three steps all on her own. :) She has taken a kind of step in between the couch and the coffee table but this was the real deal!

Her big sister Mayley took her first steps at 11 months as well and was walking on her birthday. Cinco De   Drinko, I mean Mayo, is 6 days away. I wonder if she will be full on walking by then. Anyway, we were so excited to catch this and I was totally in tears behind the phone.

On this day she also said "dancin" and got her fourth tooth (upper left) She got her first three on the bottom a while ago.

I will update soon when I take her for her one year check up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment